The Nerfing Forum - Nerfing in QLD
Join QLD Nerf!

The ultimate Nerfing Forum for Nerfing Activists in Queensland, Australia.

Join proffesional Nerfers and participate in active chat about Nerf Gun Modifications, Trading, or just General InFOAMination!

JOIN QUEENSLAND NERF TODAY!

Thank-you.

- ADMIN -

The ultimate forum for Nerfing activists in Queensland, Australia.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stampede Air restrictor removal - Write Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kajicals

PostSubject: Stampede Air restrictor removal - Write Up    Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:19 pm

Ok I have no idea how many of you on here have a stampede but anyway back on topic.

Start off with your stampede and simply take the battery cover off if you look inside the gun once it is out there is a sticker which you need to cut to open the gun since it seals it.

Nows the time you undo the million screws in your gun so every screw you see undo it and out the big ones in a pile the middle ones in a pile and the small ones in a pile. Once there are out of the gun open it up but be careful not to rip the electrics out on the other side of the gun.

As you might be able to see through the blurry-ness of my computers camera it looks complicated though it really isn't its actually a very simple concept. So first off what you want to do is take off the jam door fairly simple just pull it out. After that you will see a cover on the plunger with five silver screws holding that in unscrew them and pull it off.

Kajicals

Once that is done right at the back of the gun the catch has a cover with two screws holding it down. Once you have done that simply pull the catch and plunger system down and don't worry about the weakness of the catch spring it doesn't matter in this blaster.

Plunger system pulled out.

Then at the back of it take the two screws out and open it all up.

Next wrap a bit of plumbers tape underneath the o-ring but not to much to make the seal ok but this blaster wont work good is the seal is perfect such as other blasters like the nitefinder.

Next is the air restrictors i didn't take a picture of this because i was using my mac. But all i did was get a drill bit (seeing the barrel was glued together air tight) a size smaller than the barrel and drilled right through till everything fell out and i didn't damage anything.

Next putting it all back together all you have to do is reverse what i did above. Put the plunger back together and the gears face the motor. And the plastic that goes in front of the spring slip it underneath the barrel and screw the top of it on.

Next time to put the cover back over the plunger. to do this you will have to push the plunger towards the gun and the cover will fit over everything and will line up with all the screws. Then screw it in of course.

And your done all you need to do is put all the screws in back in there right place. the big ones all in the back and middle, the middle screws go in the tacticool rails and the little ones in the front mostly.

Then load up you clip and of choice and get ready to pwn some noobs from thirty feet away.

affraid affraid

Please comment and tell me what you think.

Kajicals
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stampede Air restrictor removal - Write Up    Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:22 am

Lookin' good!
I don't acctually own a stampede, but the instructions seem nice and simple.
Keep it up!

- ADMIN -
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://qldnerf.userboard.net
DG

PostSubject: Re: Stampede Air restrictor removal - Write Up    Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:59 am

Nice job i will do it if i get a Stampede ECS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kajicals

PostSubject: Re: Stampede Air restrictor removal - Write Up    Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:24 am

Thanks guys and i got my stampede in Townsville for 99 bucks. So it was good i didnt have to buy it online and pay massive amounts for shipping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Stampede Air restrictor removal - Write Up    Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:15 am

Stampedes are now $78 at Kmart! I'm getting one AFTER I get my Titan.
On that note who what's A unity set write up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kajicals

PostSubject: Re: Stampede Air restrictor removal - Write Up    Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:43 am

*Wants. I think thats what you mean and if you mean singling the titan re barrelling the hornet and scout then all three I have done. By the way can i put a pictures of your guns thread?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Stampede Air restrictor removal - Write Up    Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:49 am

Go to "off topic" it's already there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kajicals

PostSubject: Re: Stampede Air restrictor removal - Write Up    Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:58 am

Sweet thanks and yes I would like to see a write up on your Unity system. Chances are your mod would be better than mine tongue . So when ever you can get it done post it please.

Kajicals
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Stampede Air restrictor removal - Write Up    Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:58 am

Will do. I'm still saving up though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stampede Air restrictor removal - Write Up    

Back to top Go down

Stampede Air restrictor removal - Write Up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1